Health Nutrition Tip
Here is a health nutrition tip which you will not find in many health related articles. It is a solution called solé (pronounced so-lay). The solé recipe is very simple, just saturate water with salt crystals. Let’s start by giving you this solé definition.
Solé is a solution made from pure water and saturated with Himalayan rock salt crystals.
You might have heard about solé from some health related articles but Solé is generally not widely known. I was introduced to solé by my message therapist who swears by the healing power of solé.
Health Benefits of Solé
According to the pundits, solé brings the following benefits to your body’s health:
- It helps to normalize blood pressure,
- It assists with the body’s alkaline and electrolyte balance,
- It supplies the body with over eighty essential and trace minerals,
- It helps eliminate impurities and toxins in the body,
- It contributes to the improvement of skin conditions such as psoriasis,
- It helps with the stimulation of the digestive tract,
- Positive changes have been reported with the respiratory, circulatory and nervous system functions.
Before using solé, please read our disclaimer.
This is how you make solé,
- Place 2 tablespoons of Hymalayan chunky salt crystals in a 500ml glass jar or bottle,
- Pour in about 450ml of good quality, pure water,
- Leave it for 24 hours,
- After 24 hours if all the crystals have dissolved, add another tablespoon of salt chunks and leave for a further 24 hours,
- Solé is ready when you are still able to see crystals at the bottom of the jar or bottle 24 hours after adding more salt to the solution.
- Add more salt crystals only when you need to top up with water or if you no longer see crystals at the bottom of the jar or bottle.
- Keep the jar or bottle in a cool place.
First thing every morning, on an empty stomach, drink one teaspoon of solé mixed in a glass of pure or filtered water.
It is that simple!
I was given this health nutrition tip six years ago and have been having a glass of water with solé since then. It has worked for me and it might also work for you.
This page is the last in my Health Related Fitness section of this site. In the next section you will learn about the Body Mind Connection.
Go from Health Nutrition Tip to The Mind Body Connection
Go from Health Nutrition Tip to Health Related Fitness